Training – Vic/Tas
Dial Before You Dig provides free Awareness Presentations on the Dial Before You Dig service and safe excavation practices to any audience – whether you are a civil contracting company, council, RTO or a professional industry body.
Make sure your workers understand their duty of care when working around underground pipes and cables by booking in for your free toolbox session today.
Dial Before You Dig Awareness Presentations include:
- Who we are and how the Dial Before You Dig service works
- How to lodge an enquiry using the mobile web service
- What you will receive when you lodge a Dial Before You Dig enquiry
- Duty of Care when working around underground assets
- Avoiding damage to registered assets
- Free promotional stock
Click here to Request for an Awareness Presentation.
Your Feedback is Welcome
For those who have attended one of our Awareness Presentations recently, we would welcome any feedback you would like to provide.
Simply fill out our Feedback form by selecting “Training / Awareness Session” under topics and we look forward to hearing from you.