For safe excavation news for excavators in SA/NT:
- SA/NT Excavator News, December 2016
- SA/NT Excavator News, September 2016
- SA/NT Excavator News, May 2016
- SA/NT Excavator News, November 2015
- SA/NT Excavator News, May 2015
Dial Before You Dig In the community:
Plumbers and Civil Contractors should always use Dial Before You Dig:
Why Council’s should become Members of Dial Before You Dig:
Safe Excavation Links
- SafeWork SA
- SafeWork SA Codes of Practice
- SafeWork SA - Code of Practice Fact Sheet
- SA Power Networks - Working in the Vicinityof SAPN Infrastructure
- SA Power Networks - Safety Page
- SA Power Networks - Request for Network Access
Our Members are primarily SA and NT underground asset owners and local Councils who wish to protect their underground infrastructure. We also have several Associate Members who do not own underground assets but are typically industry associations who support Dial Before You Dig and the safe excavation message.
To see a list of our SA/NT Members, please click HERE
Training and Awareness Sessions
To book a free training session for your workplace, send us a request by email to SA-NT@1100.com.au.
For any information, assistance or merchandise requests in SA and NT, please email us at SA-NT@1100.com.au.