Training – NSW/ACT
Dial Before You Dig offers our Members and members of the broader excavation and construction industry FREE awareness and training sessions.
We offer four types of live training and information resources:
1. Awareness Presentations
Learn more about how the service works, limitations, Member plans.
Forums with our Members and partners for local building and civil trades.
3. Guest speakers
A staff will attend a conference or safety day and speak on a particular aspect of the Dial Before You Dig service.
4. Plan reading
Session on how to read and understand the basics of underground and above ground asset utilities plans.
Topics of discussion:
- What is Dial Before You Dig?
- How Dial Before You Dig works?
- Usage of Dial Before You Dig on iPhone and internet.
- Limitations of plans from Dial Before You Dig Members.
- How to avoid damage to underground pipes and cables network’s protection process?
- Emergency numbers and procedures.
- Your legal obligations when working near underground network.
- What type of pipes and cables are buried underground?
- How you can protect your business?
- NSW gas and electricity new laws.
Click here to Request for an Awareness Presentation.
Your Feedback is Welcome
For those who have attended one of our Awareness Presentations recently, we would welcome any feedback you would like to provide.
Simply fill out our Feedback form by selecting “Training / Awareness Session” under topics and we look forward to hearing from you.