August 28, 2020
Nextgen Dial Before You Dig Referral Service Update

The Dial Before You Dig team are delighted the progress of the upcoming referral service continues to be on budget and remains on schedule to go live on 1st July 2021.

To assist Members, users, and industry stakeholders’ transition to the new digital platform, Esri Australia delivered the Nextgen Dial Before You Dig webinar on 13th August 2020. The webinar attracted considerable interest with 819 registrations; participants were given the opportunity to see firsthand the blueprint to the new digital platform. The webinar is available on demand and can be viewed here.

Esri Australia also facilitated online design workshops for Dial Before You Dig Members on Tuesday 25th August and Thursday 27th August 2020 and an online workshop for Enquirers. These workshops were highly interactive and required a restricted number of participants who were selected to represent a cross section of Dial Before You Dig Member industries, organisations, and service users. The workshops provided important feedback on design details and future functionality for the referral service. The following ideas in order of priority were identified through the workshops and will be further investigated for implementation. Participant contribution was relevant and of high quality. 70% of participants rated the workshops as ‘very productive’ whilst the other 30% rated the workshops as ‘productive’.

The workshops provided important feedback on design details and future functionality for the referral service. The following ideas in order of priority were identified through the workshops and will be further investigated for implementation:

The Nextgen Dial Before You Dig discussion boards are still open. We have had some great feedback and if you have any ideas, big or small, crazy or not we would love to hear from you. Share your suggestions by clicking this link.

Feedback