DBYD NextGen will go live on July 1 and another exciting benefit of the new digital platform is the roll out of the Next Generation iOS and Android apps. The apps will have a stack of new features and functionality for both Members and Users.
New Member features include:
- Respond to all DBYD user enquiries via email or phone.
- GDA2020 added as a standard spatial reference system – so you will now have the option to receive referrals in the most up-to-date format.
- Update your area of interest directly within the web application – without the need to request a change.
New User features include:
- Select multiple activity types – which will come through to you in one simple list.
- Seamless integration with the Next Gen DBYD platform.
- Estimated wait times provided for asset owner responses.
- Compatible with the latest Apple and Android devices.
- Automated response tracking – making it easier for users to keep up to date with responses to DBYD enquiries.
The new apps will be available for download in July and the old apps will be removed from the Apple and Google play store.