Monday 13th July 2020
NBN / DBYD Future Direction – External Article
Dial Before You Dig are always pleased to work together and promote the fine work that our Members do to contribute to the protection of Australia’s infrastructure networks.
Following feedback from the inaugural Oceania Damage Prevention Conference, NBN’s Executive General Manager, Darren Mills set up a project team to review its plans and has made significant improvements which will help to identify NBN assets and reduce damage and injury.
To read the full article click here.
If any Asset Owner would like to know how they can improve on their plans and / or information provided to Enquirers, Dial Before You Dig are here to assist. Fill in this form and an appropriate Dial Before You Dig Staff will be in contact.
Click on the links below to read the latest news from Dial Before You Dig.
If you would like to stay up to date on the latest news from Dial Before You Dig, follow us on Social Media (see below, Connect With Us) or subscribe to the Dial Before You Dig newsletter which can be found on the homepage under “Subscribe”.
- Dial Before You Dig News – Issue 47
- Dial Before You Dig News – Issue 46
- Dial Before You Dig News – Issue 45
A special Australian edition of the Damage Prevention Professional Magazine was released to promote the upcoming Oceania Damage Prevention Conference. The content is specifically tailored for Australian stakeholders serious about damage prevention and the issues faced in the industry. The magazine is a must read for anyone serious about damage prevention intiatives.
The content will be revised after the Oceania Damage Prevention Conference to ensure that it is current.
- Oceania Damage Prevention Conference 2018 – Queensland, Australia
Highlights from the Oceania Damage Prevention Conference held on the Gold Coast. Thank you to all our sponsors, exhibitors and delegates, the conference would not have been possible without you.
Stuart Burdack, CEO AADBYDS
Graeme Allan, Operations Manager AADBYDS
Benefits of attending ODPC included:
- Raising your profile in the industry by participating in a historic event
- Engage and collaborate with industry personnel
- Develop personal and direct relationships with clients
- Show your full product / service range; live events provide the best possible interactive marketing platform
- Directly influence market with knowledge of damage prevention initiatives led by your organisation
- Overcome objections and accelerate the buying process
- Display products and services to key decision makers
- Locate new users and channels for your products
ArchiveIssue 18 - Summer 2010 (699.30 KB) Issue 17 - Winter 2010 (1.10 MB) Issue 16 - Autumn 2010 (592.19 KB) Issue 15 - Summer 2009 (924.93 KB) Issue 14 - Autumn 2009 (382.30 KB) Issue 13 - Summer 2008 (579.08 KB) Issue 12 - Spring 2008 (739.35 KB) Issue 11 - Winter 2008 (810.97 KB) Issue 10 - Autumn 2008 (505.28 KB) Issue 09 - Summer 2007 (589.19 KB) Issue 08 - Spring 2007 (617.65 KB) Issue 07 - Winter 2007 (553.50 KB) Issue 06 - Autumn 2007 (1.28 MB) Issue 05 - Summer 2006 (807.00 KB) Issue 04 - Spring 2006 (949.90 KB) Issue 03 - Winter 2006 (609.57 KB) Issue 02 - 2006 (703.35 KB) Issue 01 - 2005 (741.54 KB)